Robert LaThanhJust sharing my findings, mostly. There's a little bit more about me on my About Me page.
Top Posts & Pages
- AT&T U-verse for the Curious Consumer - The Residential Gateway and Wiring Options
- My Experience with Carbonite Home and CrashPlan+
- Beware of DVI-I Cables (they are Not Compatible with DVI-D Devices)
- AT&T U-verse -- A Network Geek's Perspective
- Error 1327 "Invalid Drive" while installing or updating applications in Windows
Category Archives: portmanteau
bebooper [bee-boo-per]: beep + boop + computer -noun Those things in movies that look like computers, but beep or boop every time something is clicked on, whir whenever there’s a progress bar, or ever show an “ACCESS DENIED” message in … Continue reading
WREST [rest] = Website + REST -noun A RESTful API service that is made available to its own website. The distinguishing behavior from a regular RESTful API is that calls coming from the client are identified the same way as … Continue reading
haircro [hair-kroh]: hair + Velcro -noun When hair is cut very short (using, say, #2 on clippers), the hair holds hoodie hoods on like it’s Velcro — but it’s hair!