Robert LaThanhJust sharing my findings, mostly. There's a little bit more about me on my About Me page.
Top Posts & Pages
- HTTP Status Codes 401 Unauthorized and 403 Forbidden for Authentication and Authorization (and OAuth)
- Beware of DVI-I Cables (they are Not Compatible with DVI-D Devices)
- Two Subnetworks on One LAN, and Linux arp_filter
- My Experience with Carbonite Home and CrashPlan+
- Error 1327 "Invalid Drive" while installing or updating applications in Windows
Monthly Archives: October 2009
WREST [rest] = Website + REST -noun A RESTful API service that is made available to its own website. The distinguishing behavior from a regular RESTful API is that calls coming from the client are identified the same way as … Continue reading
haircro [hair-kroh]: hair + Velcro -noun When hair is cut very short (using, say, #2 on clippers), the hair holds hoodie hoods on like it’s Velcro — but it’s hair!