Robert LaThanhJust sharing my findings, mostly. There's a little bit more about me on my About Me page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Beware of DVI-I Cables (they are Not Compatible with DVI-D Devices)
- HTTP Status Codes 401 Unauthorized and 403 Forbidden for Authentication and Authorization (and OAuth)
- AT&T U-verse for the Curious Consumer - The Residential Gateway and Wiring Options
- AT&T U-verse -- A Network Geek's Perspective
- Use ‘%%’ to indicate a percentage change of a percentage?
Monthly Archives: June 2012
HTTP Status Codes 401 Unauthorized and 403 Forbidden for Authentication and Authorization (and OAuth)
When a client requests a resource from an HTTP server and it’s not allowed to access that resource, the client needs to know enough about why in order to present the right message or options to the user. Basically, we … Continue reading
Posted in Networking, Software Development, Web Technology Leave a comment